Category Archives: Disney Deals and Discounts
Effective March 25, 2013, a new Magical Extra at Splitsville Luxury Lanes is available for all new 2013 Walt Disney Travel Packages for the Walt Disney World® Resort!
Splitsville Luxury Lanes, located at Downtown Disney West Side, will now offer a 10% discount on the purchase of food and non-alcoholic beverages and 10% off the non-discounted price of merchandise (not valid with any other offers and discounts).
Let us know if you have eaten at Splitsville and what you thought in the comment box below.
- Splitsville & Tables in Wonderland Make A Great Spare! (chipandco.com)
- Who Would Not Want a Disney World Personal Shopper? (chipandco.com)
The Swan and Dolphin Resort at Walt Disney World is hosting its Fourth Annual Food & Wine Classic. From October 18th to October 19th enjoy 8 educational seminars with topics including wine, cocktails and beer. All seminars begin at 4:30 pm and lasts for about an hour.
Swan and Dolphin will have great packages for overnight guests, and tickets are available for purchase for individual events and seminars.
PACKAGE ONE: ONE NIGHT ROOM & EVENT
Includes 1-night room accommodations for 2 adults and 2 causeway event passes at check in to enjoy unlimited food and wine tastings and entertainment offered on the causeway. Package one starts at $300 for the Dolphin and $320 for the Swan, per night plus taxes and mandatory resort service fees.
PACKAGE TWO: TWO NIGHTS ROOM & EVENT
Includes 2-night room accommodations for 2 adults and 2 causeway event passes for each night at check in to enjoy unlimited food and wine tastings and entertainment offered on the causeway. Package two rates start at $586 for the Dolphin and $625 for the Swan, per night plus taxes and mandatory resort service fees.
Expand your knowledge of wine, beer, spirits and sake. Learn how to choose the right beverage and how to pair it perfectly with your meal. Each seminar is about one hour and is $45 per person.
There will be live entertainment on both nights…so eat, drink, mingle, learn, and cap off your evening watching the fireworks under the stars at our world famous resort!
Are you going?
- The Best “Free” Extras At Disney World (chipandco.com)
- Registration Opens for Ultimate Night Out at Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend (chipandco.com)
Have you seen Fantasmic! at Hollywood Studios? If not, have you heard about Fantasmic? It’s one of the best pyrotechnic, fireworks, and water shows EVER! The show takes you through Sorcerer Mickey’s imagination as he faces villains and goes to heroes for help to get him get out of the nightmare world he’s been driven in to.
So, how could there be a downside to this show? Well, the wait can be a bit of a downer…it is suggested that you arrive 90 minutes early for seating. Try doing that with young kids…not easy! (Not easy for this adult either!!!) There is a GREAT alternative though…the Fantasmic VIP Dining Package.
More after the jump…
Save up to 20% on Select Rooms at Hotels of Disneyland Resort
Now, you can save up to 20%* on most Sunday-Thursday night stays at one of the Hotels of the Disneyland® Resort, and save up to 15% most Friday and Saturday nights, for arrivals April 7 – May 22, 2013. A two-night minimum stay is required.
Save 20% off a room-only reservation most Sunday-Thursday nights, or save 15% off a room-only reservation most Friday-Saturday nights with a two-night minimum stay, at the Disneyland Hotel, Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel® & Spa or Disney’s Paradise Pier® Hotel.
Booking & Travel Windows:
Book this offer March 12 – April 27, 2013 for arrivals April 7 – May 22, 2013. Travel on this offer must be completed by May 24, 2013.
PetSmart today introduced new Disney pet apparel and toys. Characters such as Donald Duck, Tinker Bell, Kermit the Frog, Tigger and, of course, Mickey Mouse will add fun and magic to more than 30 new products available at all PetSmart stores in North America and at www.PetSmart.com.
“Disney characters have a special place in many pet parents’ hearts, and this new PetSmart collection allows them to share the magic of Disney with their pets in a fun and fashionable way,” said Laurie Taylor, PetSmart’s vice president of dog and cat hardgoods.
From bandanas and tees to ropes and squeaky toys, the new assortment of Disney products includes:
- Tinker Bell Flirt Dress: Hot pink trim, black lace and Tinker Bell provide a little fairy magic to a dog’s day.
- Tigger Plush Rope Stick: This durable rope toy will keep up with dogs that have Tigger’s boundless enthusiasm. The large plush head squeaks, and the tongue and ears are great for tugging play.
- Mickey Mouse Point Tee: The “I’m with Goofy” imprint helps dogs point out their goofy pet parents with the help of Mickey Mouse on this fun blue shirt.
- Minnie Mouse Bottle Cruncher: With lots of texture and fun crunching sounds that come from the plastic water bottle hidden inside, this pink and pretty toy will keep dogs busy and happy.
- Kermit the Frog Tee: Of course it’s green! With Kermit’s friendly face, it’s perfect for lounging around the house or for a walk in the park.
To celebrate the introduction of these products, pet parents can enter to win a grand prize of $10,000 in the PetSmart “Pin It to Win It” sweepstakes featuring the Disney products, March 4 through April 1 on PetSmart’s Facebook page. The Facebook photo gallery will showcase nine new Disney products each week and allows fans to pin their favorites directly to their Pinterest accounts. For every three products pinned, contestants have a chance to win one of 15 weekly prizes and are entered into the $10,000 grand prize drawing. No purchase is necessary to enter or win.
To view the Disney collection at PetSmart, visit: www.PetSmart.com
- Disney-Inspired Handbags and Accessories by Vera Bradley (chipandco.com)
- Disney VoluntEARS Make a Huge Difference (chipandco.com)