Set your DVRs, Disney will be featured on two ABC season finales, “America’s Funniest Home Videos,” and “Extreme Makeover: Home Edition,” this Sunday, May 15.
Part 1 of the finale of “America’s Funniest Home Videos” will start off at 7 p.m. The episode was filmed aboard the Disney Dream cruise ship, where host Tom Bergeron starts the countdown to see which $100,000 winner will take home this year’s grand prize: a trip to the Walt Disney World Resort, the Disneyland Resort, and Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa, as well as a group vacation courtesy of Adventures by Disney and a cruise aboard the Disney Dream.
Next up at 8 p.m., is the season finale episode of “Extreme Makeover: Home Edition,” which features the cast building a home for the Sharrock family, including their son, Patrick, who was born with brittle bone disease.
In the episode, Patrick and his parents, Cindy and Michael, were flown to Hollywood so that he could meet his own personal hero, actor Atticus Shaffer from the ABC comedy, “The Middle.” Like Patrick, Atticus also has a form of brittle bone disease. The Sharrocks also were treated to a trip to the Walt Disney World Resort while construction continued on their house.
Source Disney Parks Blog
- Ask Chip and Company Your Disney Questions (couponingtodisney.com)
- Additional Benefits for Staying at a Walt Disney World Resort (chipandco.com)
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News!
Latest posts by Chip (see all)
- Dinner with a view at the Catal Restaurant in Downtown Disney - April 6, 2018
- Rest in Peace Disney Wedding Minister Rev. Tim Herring - April 5, 2018
- Disney changing Spaceship Earth to Rose Gold and receives new sponsor! - April 1, 2018