Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members can now receive a 20% off discount on their food and non-alcoholic beverage purchases at select marketplaces at Epcot’s International Food & Wine Festival. Like last year, the discount can only be used Monday through Thursday, through November 9th. Also, the discount can only be used on non-cash transactions. Accepted methods of payment include debit card, credit card, Walt Disney World Resort Room Charge, Disney Gift Card, and Food & Wine Card.
The following locations are currently honoring this discount:
- Active Eats
- Coastal Eats
- Craft Beers
- Earth Eats
- Farm Fresh
- Flavors from Fire
- Hops & Barley
- Islands of the Caribbean
- Light Lan
- New Zealand
- Refreshment Port
- The Almond Orchard
- The Cheese Studio
- The Chocolate Studio
- The Wine & Dine Studio
For detailed location information of the above marketplaces, please refer to the Food & Wine Guidemap.
Eligibility requirements and restrictions include:
- Active and retired employees of The Walt Disney Company must present a valid Company-issued ID.
- The Cast Member must be present to redeem the discount but any member of their party may pay for the items.
- A Main Entrance Pass may not be used by a spouse or domestic partner to receive the discount.
- Unless otherwise noted, there is no limit to the number of guests a Cast Member may have.
- Valid for food and non-alcoholic beverage purchase only. Alcoholic beverages are not included.
*This information originally appeared on Orlando Theme Park News.
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News!
Be sure to check out our sister site Disney Addicts, where we feature all the best Disney Planning Tips and more! Or drop by our You Might Be a Disney Addict Facebook group where you can chat about your your home away from home... Disney!
Please note we sometimes get commissions for purchases made through links in our posts.
Latest posts by Alissa (see all)
- Check Out These Festive Holiday Cocktails Available At The Disney Parks - November 20, 2017
- This Secret Menu Peppermint Churro At Disneyland Is Perfect For The Holiday Season - November 19, 2017
- Disneyland’s Eggnog Macaron Will Get You In The Holiday Spirit - November 19, 2017