Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members can now receive a 20% off discount on their food and non-alcoholic beverage purchases at select marketplaces at Epcot’s International Food & Wine Festival. Like last year, the discount can only be used Monday through Thursday, through November 9th. Also, the discount can only be used on non-cash transactions. Accepted methods of payment include debit card, credit card, Walt Disney World Resort Room Charge, Disney Gift Card, and Food & Wine Card.
The following locations are currently honoring this discount:
- Active Eats
- Coastal Eats
- Craft Beers
- Earth Eats
- Farm Fresh
- Flavors from Fire
- Hops & Barley
- Islands of the Caribbean
- Light Lan
- New Zealand
- Refreshment Port
- The Almond Orchard
- The Cheese Studio
- The Chocolate Studio
- The Wine & Dine Studio
For detailed location information of the above marketplaces, please refer to the Food & Wine Guidemap.
Eligibility requirements and restrictions include:
- Active and retired employees of The Walt Disney Company must present a valid Company-issued ID.
- The Cast Member must be present to redeem the discount but any member of their party may pay for the items.
- A Main Entrance Pass may not be used by a spouse or domestic partner to receive the discount.
- Unless otherwise noted, there is no limit to the number of guests a Cast Member may have.
- Valid for food and non-alcoholic beverage purchase only. Alcoholic beverages are not included.
*This information originally appeared on Orlando Theme Park News.
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News!