Guests visiting Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park this summer are in for some Caribbean fun with the additions of new food and music and the return of a popular character meet-and-greet opportunity.
The Calypso band Tropicals will perform Caribbean steel drum music at the park each Friday to Sunday from 11:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. through July 15. Disney characters Lilo and Stitch will also be available for meet-and-greets at the High N’ Dry sundries shop through September 8, and guests looking for summer fare beyond the regular park offerings may also visit Tropicalamity, a temporary food and beverage tent that offers chicken jerk pita wraps, citrus chicken salads, hot meatball subs and cold Italian subs.
Guests staying at a Disney resort can also take advantage of extended hours at both Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park and Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park throughout the summer. Check with your Disney resort for extra hour days and times.
- Disney World’s Water Parks Dive Into Summer 2012 with New Entertainment, Eats, and Extra Magic Hours (chipandco.com)
- Disney Water Parks – Are They Worth It? (chipandco.com)
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News!
Please note we sometimes get commissions for purchases made through links in our posts.
Latest posts by Chip (see all)
- New Custom Screen Printed T-Shirts being offered for Epcot Festival of the Arts - January 12, 2018
- 2018 Epcot Festival of the Arts Food Booth Menus Revealed - January 3, 2018
- Guest chants “Lock him up” and is escorted out of the Hall of Presidents in the Magic Kingdom - December 28, 2017