The 2018 Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival at Disneyland Resort returns this year from March 2 to April 12. The annual festival promises to bring a celebration of the ingredients that make life in the Golden State so magical. The festival hosts several events and can’t miss experiences that open your senses to delicious California cuisine in new ways.
The festival will feature new experiences such as Celebrity Chef LIVE! at the Hyperion, as well as returning favorites like Disney Family of Wines Dinner, Sweet Sundays and the Winemaker or Brewmaster Dinners.
- Taste of the Festival (March 1)
- Guy Fieri LIVE! at the Hyperion (March 9)
- Robert Irvine LIVE! at the Hyperion (March 30)
- Disney Family of Wines Dinner (March 29)
- David Arthur Winemaker Dinner at Carthay Circle Restaurant (April 5)
- Karl Strauss Brewmaster Dinner at Steakhouse 55 (March 8)
- Flora Springs Winemaker Dinner at Steakhouse 55 (March 15)
In addition to these special experiences, look for these ongoing opportunities during the Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival:
- Demonstrations and events featuring renowned celebrity chefs (reservations required for select events and extra charge applies)
- Wine, beer and spirits educational seminars (reservations required and extra charge applies)
- Gourmet dinners with wine and beer pairings (reservations required and extra charge applies)
- Sweet Sundays
Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival is a celebration of food and wine, and also craft beer, live music and special time with friends and family! Join us for this limited-time guest favorite, March 2 through April 12!
Additional fees required for the signature events and certain seminars. Separate admission to Disney California Adventure Park is required and is not included with the cost of such events. Space is limited for all ticketed events; advance reservations are recommended. Guests must be 21 years of age or over to consume alcohol and to participate in some events; valid photo ID required.
Ready to plan your visit to this year’s California Adventure Food & Wine Festival? Fill out the form below, send an email or CLICK HERE for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. I also offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best available rate offered by Disney and my services are 100% FREE!
If you are having trouble viewing the form above, CLICK HERE.
Source/Image Credit: Disney
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News!
Latest posts by Holly R (see all)
- First Look: Concept Art for Donald’s Dino Bash - April 22, 2018
- Regal Cinemas Announces Augmented Reality Experience for Marvel’s ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ - April 21, 2018
- Win a Pair of Disney Parks’ Hot Millennial Pink Ears! - April 21, 2018