Chip and Co. loves our early birds! Lately, the question we hear asked the most is “When can I book my 2018 Walt Disney World Vacation Package?”. Unfortunately we don’t have a definite answer for you yet. But, Disney usually has these finalized and posted around June for the following year. The good news is that we will be on the front line of reporting this information to you just as soon as Disney releases it. So stay tuned!
Until that happens here is a listing of all the great features included in a Walt Disney Resort Vacation Package:
- 1-10 Night Stay at a Disney World Resort
- Magic Your Way Base Ticket – visit 1 park per day
Additional Add-ons Include:
- Park Hopper Option (visit multiple parks per day)
- Park Hopper Plus Option (includes resort park hopping and visits to Disney Water Parks, ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex, Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course, Disney’s Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course, and Disney’s Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course)
- Dining Plans
- Quick Service Dining Package – 2 Quick Service Meal Credits and 2 Snack Credits per person, per night and 1 Resort Refillable Mug per person
- Standard Disney Dining Package – 1 Quick Service Meal Credit, 1 Table Service Meal Credit, and 2 Snack Credits per person, per night and 1 Resort Refillable Mug per person
- Deluxe Dining – 3 Meal Credits (any combination of Quick-Service or Table-Service) and 2 Snacks Credits per person, per night and 1 Resort Refillable Mug per person
Your Disney Magic Your Way Vacation Package will also include (subject to change):
- Disney’s Magical Express – Complimentary Roundtrip Motorcoach Transportation from the Orlando International Airport (MCO) to your Disney Resort
- Commemorative Luggage Tags (One per person)
and these special offers and discounts…
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex voucher (4 per reservation)
- Miniature Golf voucher (4 per reservation)
- Splitsville Luxury Lanes Discount (One per reservation)
- Sammy Duvall’s Water Sports Discount (One per reservation)
- House of Blues Discount (One per reservation)
- Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company Discount (One per reservation)
- Something Silver Discount (One per reservation)
- Arribas Brothers Discount (One per reservation)
- Curl by Sammy Duvall Discount (One per reservation)
- Pop Gallery Discount (One per reservation)
- Shore Discount (One per reservation)
- The Hair Wrap Gallery Discount (One per reservation)
Planning a trip to Disney? There are still fantastic 2017 Summer and Fall packages to be hand. Fill out our form below to receive your FREE quote.
Want more help planning your next Disney trip? As an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, my goal is to help you plan the Magic your way. I can put together customized itineraries, book your advanced dining and FastPass+ reservations, monitor for discounts for your vacation and much much more! And did I mention my services are always FREE? Get in touch at 1.800.454.4501, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook.
Image Credit : Disney
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News!
Please note we sometimes get commissions for purchases made through links in our posts.
Latest posts by Sarah Phillips (see all)
- Explore The Cities Of Spain With Disney Cruise Line - February 18, 2018
- Earn $5 Disney Gift Card eGifts With ‘Grow Up Young’ Promotion - February 16, 2018
- Hong Kong Disneyland Resort Launches ‘Grow and Glow’ Program For Students - February 16, 2018