After testing cameras on a couple of buses, Walt Disney Transportation has decided to install four cameras in every bus in the fleet. For the safety of everyone aboard, three will be exterior, while one will be interior.
I recently saw one of the buses in the test run. It appears that at least one camera is focused on the load zones of the buses. I do hope this will cut down on some of the rowdiness at the bus stops.
How do you feel about cameras on buses? Do you think other modes of transportation, buses and monorails, need interior cameras?
Lisa writes here at Chip & Co. as well as her blog Adventures in Mousedom. As a local to Disney World, she offers a different insight into visiting the parks. If you’re super cool like Chip, you should check it out. Okay, even if you’re not super cool like Chip, you should check it out. Trust me. What could go wrong?Photo courtesy of Jodi at Magical Mouse Schoolhouse
- Disney World’s Transportation System is Making Some Minor Changes (chipandco.com)
- Taking the buses for CRT (passporterboards.com)
Latest posts by Lisa (see all)
- Ten Reasons Why You Should Stay at Disney’s Polynesian Resort - October 8, 2012
- More Buses to Receive Cameras for Safety - October 5, 2012
- Grey’s Anatomy Season 8 DVD Review:Where Do We Go From Here? - September 3, 2012
Are you a Disney Addict? Stand up and be counted! Join our Facebook Group - You Might Be a Disney Addict or #ymbada for short. Share your love of Disney with other like minded individuals. If you have questions be sure to stop by our Disney Addict Website. Here you can ask Disney World, Disneyland or any other travel related question. There is no question too big or too small!