After testing cameras on a couple of buses, Walt Disney Transportation has decided to install four cameras in every bus in the fleet. For the safety of everyone aboard, three will be exterior, while one will be interior.
I recently saw one of the buses in the test run. It appears that at least one camera is focused on the load zones of the buses. I do hope this will cut down on some of the rowdiness at the bus stops.
How do you feel about cameras on buses? Do you think other modes of transportation, buses and monorails, need interior cameras?
Lisa writes here at Chip & Co. as well as her blog Adventures in Mousedom. As a local to Disney World, she offers a different insight into visiting the parks. If you’re super cool like Chip, you should check it out. Okay, even if you’re not super cool like Chip, you should check it out. Trust me. What could go wrong?Photo courtesy of Jodi at Magical Mouse Schoolhouse
- Disney World’s Transportation System is Making Some Minor Changes (chipandco.com)
- Taking the buses for CRT (passporterboards.com)
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News!
Be sure to check out our sister site Disney Addicts, where we feature all the best Disney Planning Tips and more! Or drop by our You Might Be a Disney Addict Facebook group where you can chat about your your home away from home... Disney!
Please note we sometimes get commissions for purchases made through links in our posts.
Latest posts by Lisa (see all)
- Ten Reasons Why You Should Stay at Disney’s Polynesian Resort - October 8, 2012
- More Buses to Receive Cameras for Safety - October 5, 2012
- Grey’s Anatomy Season 8 DVD Review:Where Do We Go From Here? - September 3, 2012