Build-A-Bear Workshop, the interactive retailer of customized stuffed animals, is celebrating the launch of its Disney Princess bear and collection of enchanting costumes by hosting Princess Weekend, Friday, Jan. 11, through Sunday, Jan. 13, in stores throughout North America. Guests will be given the royal treatment with paper crowns and jewel stickers to decorate in their own special way. After a crowning and knighting ceremony, Guests will be able to create magical memories with the new Disney Princess bear ($23), featuring a sparkling crown and paw depicting beloved Disney Princess characters and majestic crowns.
“At Build-A-Bear Workshop, we want everyone to feel as special as a princess with a fairy godmother,” said Maxine Clark, Build-A-Bear Workshop founder and chief executive bear. “With this new Disney Princess bear and collection of beautiful princess costumes, we invite Guests to embark on a magical journey filled with imagination and adventure!”
Guests can magically transform any furry friend into their favorite princess with these new costumes, $16 each:
- Belle (available in select stores)
- Sleeping Beauty
- Snow White (available in select stores)
“The new Disney Princess Collection from Build-A-Bear Workshop brings the magic of the Disney Princess world to life by allowing Guests to celebrate their favorite Disney characters and create princess moments of their own,” said Elaine Carovilla, director of licensing and hardlines, Disney Consumer Products.
- Disney Store Launches New “Sofia the First” Product Line in Celebration of Series Premiere on Disney Channel and Disney Junior (chipandco.com)
- Amazon: Disney Princess Toddler Dolls $12.99 ea (couponingtodisney.com)
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News!
Latest posts by Chip (see all)
- Dinner with a view at the Catal Restaurant in Downtown Disney - April 6, 2018
- Rest in Peace Disney Wedding Minister Rev. Tim Herring - April 5, 2018
- Disney changing Spaceship Earth to Rose Gold and receives new sponsor! - April 1, 2018