For those setting sail with Disney Cruise Line on a 7-day Eastern or Western Caribbean sailing, you’ll definitely want to make Sweet on You one of your first stops while on board. This premium ice cream shop offers an incredible array of ice cream treats from hand-crafted gelato, ice cream truffles and other speciality desserts. However, if there’s one treat that is definitely turning heads its decadent and sweet Cotton Candy Milkshake.
Now, Disney is sharing their ice-cream making secrets and providing guests with an opportunity to recreate this delectable dessert right from the comfort of your own home with this simple and easy to follow recipe:
Cotton Candy Milkshake
- 3 scoops Candy Explosion gelato (substitute with your favorite sweet flavored gelato or ice cream like Bubble Gum or Blueberry and add a handful of Nerds candy)
- 2 cups vanilla shake mix
- Strawberry jam
- Whipped cream
- Cotton candy
- Prepare the cup with strawberry jam inside.
- Blend gelato and shake mix until smooth.
- Pour milkshake into cup and top with whipped cream, sprinkles and cotton candy.
This is just one of the many DIY recipes Disney Parks Blog has published allowing you to recreate your favorites from your own kitchen. For other fun recipes visit their website here.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations as well as sharing tips and tricks to help you get the most out of your time at the parks. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Find out more about my services here.
Image copyright Disney
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News!
Latest posts by Melissa Roden (see all)
- Dine Like Carl Fredricksen With These “Up” Inspired Meals at Carnation Cafe - April 16, 2018
- Pixar Fest Sweet Treats Round-up - April 15, 2018
- Just Landed! Little Green Alien Parfaits and Specialty Straws at Disneyland’s Alien Pizza Planet - April 14, 2018