The Halloween party #BuiltForKids returns to Legoland Florida Resort on eleven dates in October. The party will feature a Lego lineup of spooky, kooky, brick-tacular activities and extended park hours. Expanded last year with even more lightly frightful fun, Brick or Treat Presented by Shutterfly is an all-day event included with park admission-no extra ticket required!
The Brick or Treat event will be offered every Saturday and Sunday in October, as well as Monday, October 31st. Extended park hours allows for after-dark trick-or-treating and, on 10 of the 11 nights, a Halloween-themed fireworks show. Meet-and-Greet opportunities with a ghoulish gallery of Lego monsters and a stunning, brick built model perfect for scary selfies and snapshots. Joining the special activities lineup this year is a kid-centric parade free to all guests who come dressed up in costumes. Be sure to look for the 13-foot-long Vampyre Hearse parked in Market Plaza.
Highlights also will include:
- Photo opportunities with the world’s largest LEGO pumpkin
- Exclusive meet-and-greets with LEGO Halloween characters Vladimir the Vampyre, the Mummy, the Mad Scientist, the Witch and Frankenstein
- Fistfuls of candy while trick-or-treating along the Brick or Treat Trail, for kids 12 and under
- A scavenger hunt in MINILAND USA with a collectible, limited-edition LEGO brick free to every guest while supplies last — with a special Brick or Treat design chosen this year by our Facebook fans!
- A vampire-themed takeover of the LEGO Kingdoms area
- The popular — and delicious — Granny’s Apple Fries will once again offer a pumpkin spice variety for a limited time
2016 Brick or Treat Presented by Shutterfly Dates:
- Oct. 1-2 (Saturday & Sunday)
- Oct. 8-9 (Saturday & Sunday)
- Oct. 15-16 (Saturday & Sunday)
- Oct. 22-23 (Saturday & Sunday)
- Oct. 29, 30 & 31 (Saturday, Sunday & Monday)
Brick or Treat date will conclude each night (with the exception of Halloween) with a creepy-crawly, spider-themed fireworks show at 8 p.m. in the skies above Lake Eloise. You will be able to grab a complimentary pair of viewing glasses to add a brick-tastic LEGO twist to the colorful spectacle. What a fright-tastic sounding event, I hope to boo you there!
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News!
Be sure to check out our sister site Disney Addicts, where we feature all the best Disney Planning Tips and more! Or drop by our You Might Be a Disney Addict Facebook group where you can chat about your your home away from home... Disney!
Please note we sometimes get commissions for purchases made through links in our posts.
Latest posts by Lisette R (see all)
- Walking Photo Tour of Swan & Dolphin Resort Holiday Decorations - December 10, 2017
- Sweet Holiday Treats Available at The Contemporary Resort - December 4, 2017
- Holiday Photo Tour of 13 Walt Disney World Resorts - December 2, 2017