The Halloween party #BuiltForKids returns to Legoland Florida Resort on eleven dates in October. The party will feature a Lego lineup of spooky, kooky, brick-tacular activities and extended park hours. Expanded last year with even more lightly frightful fun, Brick or Treat Presented by Shutterfly is an all-day event included with park admission-no extra ticket required!
The Brick or Treat event will be offered every Saturday and Sunday in October, as well as Monday, October 31st. Extended park hours allows for after-dark trick-or-treating and, on 10 of the 11 nights, a Halloween-themed fireworks show. Meet-and-Greet opportunities with a ghoulish gallery of Lego monsters and a stunning, brick built model perfect for scary selfies and snapshots. Joining the special activities lineup this year is a kid-centric parade free to all guests who come dressed up in costumes. Be sure to look for the 13-foot-long Vampyre Hearse parked in Market Plaza.
Highlights also will include:
- Photo opportunities with the world’s largest LEGO pumpkin
- Exclusive meet-and-greets with LEGO Halloween characters Vladimir the Vampyre, the Mummy, the Mad Scientist, the Witch and Frankenstein
- Fistfuls of candy while trick-or-treating along the Brick or Treat Trail, for kids 12 and under
- A scavenger hunt in MINILAND USA with a collectible, limited-edition LEGO brick free to every guest while supplies last — with a special Brick or Treat design chosen this year by our Facebook fans!
- A vampire-themed takeover of the LEGO Kingdoms area
- The popular — and delicious — Granny’s Apple Fries will once again offer a pumpkin spice variety for a limited time
2016 Brick or Treat Presented by Shutterfly Dates:
- Oct. 1-2 (Saturday & Sunday)
- Oct. 8-9 (Saturday & Sunday)
- Oct. 15-16 (Saturday & Sunday)
- Oct. 22-23 (Saturday & Sunday)
- Oct. 29, 30 & 31 (Saturday, Sunday & Monday)
Brick or Treat date will conclude each night (with the exception of Halloween) with a creepy-crawly, spider-themed fireworks show at 8 p.m. in the skies above Lake Eloise. You will be able to grab a complimentary pair of viewing glasses to add a brick-tastic LEGO twist to the colorful spectacle. What a fright-tastic sounding event, I hope to boo you there!
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney News & Planning Tips to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and even our Tee Public Store!
DISCLOSURE: I may be an affiliate for products that I recommend on our website. If you purchase those items through my links I will sometimes earn a commission. You will not pay more when buying a product through my link. In fact, I oftentimes am able to negotiate a lower rate (or bonuses) not available elsewhere. Plus, when you order through my link, it helps me to pay for my website, and continue to offer you lots of free stuff. Thank you, in advance for your support!