A visit to Walt Disney World with children is stressful enough. The last thing you need to worry about is where you can feed your children. For breastfeeding moms, you can rest assured that you will feel confident and comfortable nursing wherever you chose. Even Florida State Law is on a mother’s side. Florida has laws in place protecting a mother’s right to feed their child in public.
If you are looking for a more private and/or comfortable place or maybe just somewhere to change your child, Disney has you covered too! Few people are aware that Disney World offers Baby Care Centers at each of their four theme parks. These complimentary facilities offer the following for Disney World guests:
- Private nursing room with rocking chairs
- Changing room with tables and a unisex bathroom
- Feeding area with highchairs
- Kitchen with microwave, oven and sink
- Main room with television, table, chairs and sofa
- On-site shop offering formula, baby food, juice, diapers, wipes, sunscreen, over-the-counter medications and clothing for purchase
Below are some photos from the Baby Care Center located inside the Magic Kingdom:
Here are the locations of the Baby Care Centers at each park:
- Magic Kingdom: Located near the First Aid Station between Casey’s and The Crystal Palace
- Epcot: Located in the Odyssey Center between Test Track and the Showcase Plaza
- Hollywood Studios: Located inside of Guest Relations near the main entrance to the park
- Animal Kingdom: Located to the left of the Tree of Life in the building right before you cross the bridge into Africa
If you are wanting to breastfeed with a little more privacy but still want to take part in enjoying the parks’ attractions with the other members of your family, here are some ideas of attractions to visit while getting a feeding in. Added bonus: most of these are air-conditioned too!
- Magic Kingdom: Carousel of Progress, People Mover, it’s a small world, Country Bear’s Jamboree, and the play area inside of Dumbo are great options.
- Epcot: Most of the pavilions in the World Showcase offer a short film indoors and the courtyard inside of the UK Pavilion offers a great and secluded area.
- Hollywood Studios: One Man’s Dream also shows short films. Right now you can catch a sneak peek of Cars 3! There are a few other stage shows such as Disney Junior Live! and The First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-a-Long.
- Animal Kingdom: Catch a showing of Finding Nemo: The Musical or The Boneyard while the older kids play. The Festival of the Lion King might make another great option.
Whatever you feel the most comfortable with, rest-assured that Disney makes it easy to feed your child and take care of any needs that may arise with your children while enjoying the parks.
Find these tips helpful and would like some more to make your Disney vacation the most magical and stress-free ever? Click here or send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner.
As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations. I work with all Disney Destinations around the globe. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.954.401.9577, via email at MickeyTravelsHolly@gmail.com, or follow along on Facebook.
Photo Credits: Natalie Connell and Kristin Kelly
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News!
Please note we sometimes get commissions for purchases made through links in our posts.
Latest posts by Holly R (see all)
- #RockTheDots with This New Minnie Mouse Option Available at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique - January 21, 2018
- Immerse Yourself in Culture, Beauty, and Magic of Europe on a Disney Cruise - January 20, 2018
- Launch Over to Magic Kingdom’s Lunching Pad for a Spicy Pepper Pretzel - January 20, 2018