You read that right! Now when you are visiting Animal Kingdom in the hot Florida sun, you can cool off with a boozy shaved ice. Not a drinker or under age? Not to worry. Non-alcoholic version are available as well.
Here are the 3 options you can chose from:
- Watermelon with Snow Leopard Vodka
- Passion Fruit with Snow Leopard Vodka
- Pina Colada with Parrot Bay Coconut Rum
These refreshing treats can be found at the Harambe Fruit Market in inside Africa Land at Animal Kingdom. If you chose the alcoholic version, it will cost you $9.25 while the unleaded version costs $3.99. The unleaded version also counts towards a snack credit on the Dining Plan.
Now the only question is, which one are you going to try first?
As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations. I work with all Disney Destinations. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.954.401.9577, via email at MickeyTravelsHolly@gmail.com, or follow along on Facebook.
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney News & Planning Tips to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and even our Tee Public Store!
Latest posts by Holly R (see all)
- Seven Year Old Hosts Princess Party at Disney World for Less Fortunate Children - August 16, 2017
- Johnny Depp Makes Surprise Appearance at Children’s Hospital - August 16, 2017
- Alfredo Angelo to Auction Off Unsold Dresses - August 16, 2017