You read that right! Now when you are visiting Animal Kingdom in the hot Florida sun, you can cool off with a boozy shaved ice. Not a drinker or under age? Not to worry. Non-alcoholic version are available as well.
Here are the 3 options you can chose from:
- Watermelon with Snow Leopard Vodka
- Passion Fruit with Snow Leopard Vodka
- Pina Colada with Parrot Bay Coconut Rum
These refreshing treats can be found at the Harambe Fruit Market in inside Africa Land at Animal Kingdom. If you chose the alcoholic version, it will cost you $9.25 while the unleaded version costs $3.99. The unleaded version also counts towards a snack credit on the Dining Plan.
Now the only question is, which one are you going to try first?
As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations. I work with all Disney Destinations. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.954.401.9577, via email at MickeyTravelsHolly@gmail.com, or follow along on Facebook.
Be sure to check out our sister site Disney Addicts, where we feature all the best Disney Planning Tips and more! Or drop by our You Might Be a Disney Addict Facebook group where you can chat about your your home away from home... Disney!
Latest posts by Holly R (see all)
- Peppermint Bark Ice Creak and Treats are Back at Haagen-Dazs in Disney Springs - October 17, 2017
- Disney World Increases Law Enforcement Budget - October 17, 2017
- This Milk and Cookies Cupcake is What Sweet Dreams are Made Of - October 16, 2017