Black Friday Deals at the Disney Store
Between Black Friday (or as Disney calls it “Magical Friday”) and Cyber Monday an estimated 1.5 million guests will visit the retailer’s more than 200 stores nationwide and 12 million guests will visit between Magical Friday and Cyber Monday.
Here is a quick overview of some of the new announcements for Disney Store’s Black Friday 2011:
- Disney Store has increased its staff by 40% in anticipation of the holiday traffic (hiring close to 2,000 additional employees)
- For the first time, 150 Disney Stores across the nation will open at midnight on Black Friday. That’s more than ever before! *We will have localized store opening times for you later next week.
The Times Square Disney Store will open on Thanksgiving Day for the first time.
- At select Disney Stores on Black Friday, a number of select customers will receive a FREE Muppets plush give-away (while supplies last). The return of the Black Friday freebie!
- For the first time, a new Disney Store App for iOS devices is available. The App easily allows customers to shop anytime, anywhere with the click of a button.
- We’re expecting 1 million guests to shop DisneyStore.com on Cyber Monday (39% increase over last year).
- Disney Store will have huge deals on the season’s hottest toys and Disney lifestyle products, including highly-anticipated Muppet movie merchandise.
More specials and incredible deals will be announced closer to Black Friday; if you have a story to break after Nov. 21 in the days leading up to Black Friday, please let us know and an executive can brief you under embargo on all the details.
- Disney’s Villains 2 Series Vinylmation Sweepstakes (chipandco.com)