Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique: When to make Reservations and what to bring with you?
Nothing says “girly girl” quite the way that a totally princess-ed out girl can! And nothing at Walt Disney World quite princess-es out your girly girl like Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique.
There are two locations for the BBB at Walt Disney World. The first is at the World of Disney Store in Downtown Disney and the other is INSIDE Cinderella’s Castle. Yup you read that correctly, INSIDE the castle.
WHEN SHOULD I MAKE RESERVATIONS? You really need to make your reservation AS CLOSE TO 180 DAYS IN ADVANCE of your trip as you can by calling 407-WDW-STYLE. However, if you are under the 180 days mark when you decide to book your Walt Disney World trip, then I say book them AS SOON AS YOU CAN! Time slots do fill up quickly, so do not hesitate.
WHICH PACKAGE SHOULD I CHOOSE? There are three packagesof princess-fication for you to pick from for your girl
- Coach Package includes choice of hairstyling, shimmering makeup, princess sash, face gem and princess cinch bag—$54.95 plus tax.
- Crown Package includes choice of hairstyling, shimmering makeup, nail polish, princess sash, face gem and princess cinch bag—$59.95 plus tax
- Courtyard Package includes exclusive Courtyard hairstyling, shimmering makeup, nail polish, face gem, Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique t-shirt, trendy tutu, princess sash and princess cinch bag—$89.95 plus tax.
- Castle Package includes the Crown Package components plus Imaging Package (one 6″ x 8″ and four 4″ x 6″ photos in a princess-themed photo holder) and complete Disney Princess costume with coordinating wand and tiara accessories—starting at $189.95 plus tax.
They also offer a “Knight Package” for boys over 3 years old for $15.95 (plus tax) with a style and a mighty sword but I’m thinking why go prince when you could go PIRATE at Pirates League and rock their little world.
I’m not going to lie to you. I think you should ALWAYS bring your own princess costumes to WDW. You can find them really in-expensively on ebay, yards ales, consignment shops/sales, LOTS of places. They cost a FORTUNE at WDW. Usually WELL over $50.00 per gown. The difference between the other two packages is only $5.00 and consider the fact that you get to keep the nail polish and it extends your time there its worth it. So the Disney Diva‘s recommended package choice is the CROWN Package and BRING YOUR OWN COSTUME WITH YOU!!!
WHAT ARE GOOD TIMES TO BOOK? Here’s a Disney Diva secret for you. You can book your Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique reservation BEFORE park opens! Why would you want to do this? Well first of all it gets you in the park earlier, but secondly it gives you a really GREAT view of an almost empty street leading up to the castle. Which to me is the BEST way to see Cinderella’s castle for the first time! If you have breakfast reservations at Cinderella’s Royal Table you should also look into booking your BBB reservation about 1.5 hours prior to your reservation. Also, if you are going to any Holiday Parties, like Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween Party or Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, you want to book a few hours PRIOR to the party starting, but I will tell you that the hair will REALLY hold for a few days.
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING? Well, like I mentioned before you should look into bringing your own costume with you to save some big bucks. You also want to make sure that the child’s hair is clean and FREE OF TANGLES. They suggest you bring a brush, but our fairy godmother had her own comb that she used. Also if you are getting nails done you should make sure that they are clean without nail polish currently on them. And bring your camera! You will have many adorable shots to enjoy!
You are all sure to have a WONDERFUL time and it will be a great memory for your special princess! Beware of extreme needs for Posing and photo-taking after being styled.
Love, The Diva www.tipsfromthedisneydiva.com
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique Now Online Booking (passporterboards.com)
- Face Painting at Walt Disney World (chipandco.com)