Disneyland’s popular Haunted Mansion attraction is the setting for a trio of entertaining animated on-air promos that find Disney characters from “DuckTales,” “Big Hero 6 The Series” and “Star vs. The Forces of Evil” on their own adventure hosted by Haunted Mansion ghosts. The promos, a collaboration between Walt Disney Imagineering, Stoopid Buddy Stoodios and Disney XD, begin rolling out on SATURDAY, OCTOBER 7 (7:02 a.m. EDT).
For fans of the Haunted Mansion attraction, the promos feature:
- Music and sound effects from Haunted Mansion
- The Hatbox Ghost
- Ezra the Hitchhiking Ghost
- The tombstone tribute for Marc Davis – Disney Legend – whose designs were used as inspiration for the original Haunted Mansion attraction
- The Phantom Five singing busts
- The “Dear George” tombstone from the stretch room
- The trowel ghost arm, inspired by Davis’ original concept art
- The Tomb Sweet Tomb needlepoint picture frame
- The candelabra in the endless hallway
- Replicas of the doors, door handles, light fixtures and wallpaper
Here are links to catch a preview of the new spots:
The characters are Huey (voiced by Danny Pudi), Dewey (voiced by Ben Schwartz), Louie (voiced by Bobby Moynihan), Webby (voiced by Kate Micucci), Baymax (voiced by Scott Adsit), Star (voiced by Eden Sher) and Marco (voiced by Adam McArthur).
“DuckTales,” “Big Hero 6 The Series” and “Star vs. The Forces of Evil” are produced by Disney Television Animation. All three series air daily on Disney XD and are also available on the DisneyNOW app.
Let’s start planning your visit to a Disney Destination! CLICK HERE or send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best available rate offered by Disney and my services are 100% FREE!
As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations. I work with all Disney Destinations. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.954.401.9577, via email at MickeyTravelsHolly@gmail.com, or follow along on Facebook.
Image Credit: Disney
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News!
Please note we sometimes get commissions for purchases made through links in our posts.
Latest posts by Holly R (see all)
- Immerse Yourself in Culture, Beauty, and Magic of Europe on a Disney Cruise - January 20, 2018
- Launch Over to Magic Kingdom’s Lunching Pad for a Spicy Pepper Pretzel - January 20, 2018
- Rock the Dots with this Minnie Mouse Mousse Cake at Amorette’s in Disney Springs - January 20, 2018