Best Fireworks Viewing Locations at Walt Disney World
With the summer only a few weeks away and the park attendance picking up I wanted to share with you the best places to see the Fireworks displays that will be going on for the various shows and Fourth of July when it rolls around.
The best place to get Walt Disney World Park Hours, Disney Parades and Fireworks is here. WDW Info is one of my all time favorite sites to get Disney Info!
- Anywhere on Main Street, U.S.A. (Wow really Captain Obvious)
- I like standing near Casey’s or in front of the Crystal Palace for Wishes Nighttime Spectacular. I recommend getting some popcorn and a for the best experience. Great time to use up those snack credits
- Tomorrowland Terrace patio.
- For Main Street Electrical Parade if you can get a seat near City Hall to see the floats come out or at the center island across the way you have a full 360 view of the magic. Again grab some popcorn near the entrance and grab a seat and wait for the Parade is my suggestion.
- The Mexico and Italy pavilions offer spectacular views of the Epcot fireworks, including the Illuminations Reflections of Earth globe, which features video images.
- Avoid spots in which large trees or buildings obstruct your view.
- If the wind is blowing in your face, smoke will surely follow once the show starts. Find another spot.
- If you don’t mind missing the video images and some of the fire, smoke, and laser effects that can only be seen from World Showcase, a great place to watch the fireworks is along the long walkway in front of Spaceship Earth, near the fountain. You will be ideally positioned to make a quick exit to the parking lot or monorail before the masses.
- A great spot to view the fireworks is the small bridge between Mexico and World Showplace…ideally with a Mexican Margarita in your hand.
- In France Near the fountains sipping a nice cappuccino or eating a crepes. Again use those snack credits.
- No matter where you pop a squat be sure to grab a pint or try our Drink around the World Showcase Challange
Disney’s Hollywood Studios:
- Fantasmic! is the park’s regular night time show, while the Magic Kingdom and Epcot offer fireworks every night be sure to check the schedule to see when Fantasmic is playing. Arrive at least one hour early to get a good seat.
Magic Kingdom resorts:
- Contemporary Resort 4th floor outside observation deck.
- California Grill observation deck and tables with a view of the Magic Kingdom.
- ‘Ohana restaurant at the Polynesian Resort, or from the Beach (makes for a romantic spot for couples)
- Narcoossee’s restaurant at the Grand Floridian Resort.
- From a Disney boat on the Seven Seas Lagoon, located in front of the Magic Kingdom.