Make way for Minnie! Mickey’s main squeeze is showing up and showing out in the newest range of make up from the Beautifully Disney Collection. With pops of color and the attitude to back it up, this makeup line is a must have for the Disney makeup hoarder…I mean collector…hhh hhmmm….
If you’re anything like me then you’re dying for some details! So here’s what you can lust over until its available in Disney Theme Parks on February 8th!
- 6 pan eye-shadow palette (colors: Downtown Mouse, A la Mode, I’m Seeing Dots, Oh My Bow!, and Fa-bow-lous)
- Nail polishes (available in a boxed set as well as for individual purchase) (colors: orange, fushia, light yellow, and glittery black)
- 4 Piece lip gloss set (pinks and shades of bright reds)
- Emery Boards
- Eyelash Curler
- Polka Dotted Minnie Mouse Cosmetic Bag with a super cute bow
- Brush Set (blue with yellow polka dots and blue ferruels)
- Kabooki Brush (red handle with white polka dots and a swirly design on the brush…be still my heart!!!!)
- Awesome Assorted Nail Stickers (polish that you place and go!)
I’m loving the packaging and design of this fun and flirty makeup set. Pop Minnie looks so posh! I can’t wait to pick up a few pieces and try them out! This collection is the wild child of the 5 other Beautifully Disney Collection and would make a fun addition to your makeup collection! The official launch happens February 8th at Vault 28 in the Downtown Disney District at Disneyland (1:00-5:00 pm) and at Tren-D in the Downtown Disney Marketplace at Disney World (10:00 am -3:00 pm). This makeup will definitley let you show your Disney Side! I know I will!
As always, thanks for reading and commenting!
See ya real soon!
AshleyHundreds of New Arrivals at Disney Store! Shop Now!
Let my friends at World of Magic Travel help you plan your next Magical Disney Vacation. Their services are 100% free with no cost to you. Who wouldn't want someone to do all the tedious trip planning and reservations for them? Just use the box in the top right of the page (or click here), and one of our Travel Magicians will be in touch with shortly. Remember everyone deserves a little magic when booking their vacation, and World of Magic Travel is here to help.
Latest posts by Ashley (see all)
- Top 10 Salty Eats at Disney World - August 13, 2014
- Remember to Wear Sunscreen at the Disney Parks! - June 30, 2014
- Disney Dining Tastes SO Good: Gaston’s Tavern Cinnamon Rolls - June 17, 2014