B Resort & Spa is the ideal place for visitors to stay when visiting the Orlando theme parks. You can opt for a suite with a nightly view of the Walt Disney World fireworks show, relax by the pool or enjoy a massage following a day at the parks at B Indulge AVEDA, a lifestyle spa.
Situated in the Disney Springs area, the resort is within walking distance to shops, restaurants, and entertainment and just a brief ride away from the Walt Disney World Theme Parks.
Plus, throughout 2018, guests staying at B Resort & Spa will have the added benefit of Walt Disney World Resort’s Extra Magic Hours, where each day, one of the four Walt Disney World Theme Parks opens early or extends later for guests to enjoy select attractions allowing for a more magical experience.
And with the B On Your Way spring vacation package, starting at $489 for two nights, guests will receive:
- 2 nights (including room and tax)
- 1 Morning breakfast buffet for 2 adults
- Extra Magical Hours early admission for Walt Disney World Theme Parks
- Resort Fee (allows access to FreeB Wifi throughout, B bikes, and shuttle service)
- Self-Parking Fee
- $20 off Spa Treatment at the B Indulged AVEDA spa
Must book by 4/6/2018 and stay between 3/11/2018 and 4/7/2018. Visit www.bresortlbv.com and use promo code “BURWAY” when booking this package.
Contact me today to start planning your magical Disney vacation. As an agent with MickeyTravels (designated with Platinum Earmarked status by Disney), I can help with everything from finding money-saving discounts to booking difficult dining and FastPass+ reservations! Find me on Facebook or feel free to email me with any Disney vacation questions at SPhillips@mickeytravels.com
Just fill out the form below or Click Here for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
If you are having trouble viewing the form above, click here.
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News!
Please note we sometimes get commissions for purchases made through links in our posts.
Latest posts by Sarah Phillips (see all)
- Complete Guide To The 2018 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival - February 25, 2018
- Royal Garden Tea Tour Returns For 2018 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival - February 24, 2018
- Explore The Cities Of Norway With Disney Cruise Line - February 24, 2018