Are you ready to enjoy a wild nighttime tour of Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park riding attractions and exploring lands with expedited access via FastPass+? Are you wanting to avoid those 3 hour wait times to experience Avatar Flight of Passage? Then the Ultimate Nights of Adventure VIP Tour might be what you’re looking for!
On this 4-hour group guided tour, you will discover a landscape shimmering with lights and brimming with life at night. Embark on an expedition through the icy peaks of the Himalayas. Ride in an open-air vehicle on the lush African savanna. Journey deep into a bioluminescent rainforest on a riverboat. And see a brilliant fusion of water, sound, and light at a show that’s unlike anything you’ve experienced before!
Enjoy all this with expedited access via FastPass+ on this brand new, first-of-its-kind tour where you’ll experience the following attractions and show:
- Expedition Everest – Legend of the Forbidden Mountain (44″ height requirement)
- Kilimanjaro Safaris
- Avatar Flight of Passage (44″ height requirement)
- Na’vi River Journey
- DINOSAUR (40″height requirement)
- The nighttime spectacular Rivers of Light
You’ll also enjoy signature snacks and a specialty beverage (non-alcoholic or alcoholic beverage—for Guests 21 and older) along with a souvenir lanyard and other surprises.
Valid admission to Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park is required and is not included in the price of the tour. Please check in at the courtyard of DINOSAUR in DinoLand, U.S.A. This tour is currently offered on Mondays, Thursdays, Saturdays, and Sundays – aside from blockout dates. The Ultimate Nights of Adventure VIP Tour only takes place on days when an evening performance of Rivers of Light has been scheduled.
For more information, pricing, and reservations call (407) WDW-PLAY or contact an Authorized Disney Travel Agent.
Know Before You Go:
- Ultimate Nights of Adventure VIP Tour start time is 4 hours before the nighttime spectacular Rivers of Light and is an outdoor walking tour, so check the weather forecast and dress appropriately. The tour will occur rain or shine unless deemed unsafe.
- Please be aware that the tour’s itinerary may change depending on attraction availability and other conditions.
- Allergies must be noted at the time of booking.
- For more information or to make a reservation, please call (407) WDW-PLAY or (407) 939-7529. Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call.
- No cameras, video equipment or cellphones may be used while visiting backstage areas.
- Guests 17 years and under must be accompanied by a paying participating parent or guardian.
- Ultimate Nights of Adventure VIP Tour must be paid in full at time of booking.
- Ultimate Nights of Adventure VIP Tour must be canceled at least 48 hours prior to the tour to avoid a fee equal to the price of the tour.
- Pricing and information are subject to change.
- Late arrivals will not be able to join the tour.
- Valid theme park admission is not included.
- Annual Passholders, Disney Chase Visa Cardmembers and Disney Vacation Club Members qualify for a 15% discount.
- Wheelchair and ECV accessible, however, Guest must be able to transfer to experience most attractions.
Are you ready to start planning your magical Disney vacation? Our friends at MickeyTravels (designated with Platinum Earmarked status by Disney) can help! Click Here for your FREE No Obligation Quote from one of their Authorized Disney Vacation Planners.
Ready to experience Disney for yourself? There are still fantastic 2018 discounted packages available. Click here or send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner.
Want more help planning your next Disney vacation? As an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, my goal is to help you plan the Magic your way. I create customized itineraries, book advanced dining and FastPass+ reservations, monitor for discounts for your vacation, and much much more! And did I mention that my services are FREE? Get in touch toll-free at 1-800-454-4501, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook.
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News!
Please note we sometimes get commissions for purchases made through links in our posts.
Latest posts by Sarah Phillips (see all)
- Chinese New Year Celebration Kicks Off Spectacular Year At Hong Kong Disneyland Resort - January 19, 2018
- VIDEO: Disney World’s Best-Kept Secrets - January 19, 2018
- VIDEO: New Baby Hippo At Disney’s Animal Kingdom - January 19, 2018