Summer is on the horizon and if you haven’t done so, it’s time to start planning your summer vacation! If you are a teacher here is even more reason to plan your vacation to Walt Disney World!
In recognition of teachers and school support staff, the seven Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels in the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida are offering “Teacher Appreciation Rates.” Available to preschool, daycare, kindergarten – college teachers and support staff in the U.S. and Canada, for stays May 22-September 30, 2017, the special rates provide the opportunity to take in the many exceptional special events that are happening at the Walt Disney World Resort this spring and summer.
It also is a wonderful time to take in the incredible all-new land Pandora – The World of Avatar, opening at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park on May 27, 2017. Plus, you can experience the many unique venues at the dramatically transformed Disney Springs area, formerly known as the Downtown Disney Area. Inspired by Florida’s charming towns and natural beauty, the vibrant new waterfront Disney Springs offers a high-quality diverse mix of shops, an impressive variety of new upscale and casual dining options, and outstanding live entertainment options, currently with 130 establishments across its four outdoor neighborhoods.
Featuring an ideal location in the Walt Disney World Resort, the seven Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels are within an easy walk to Disney Springs and also provide shuttle transportation every 30 minutes to all four Walt Disney World Theme Parks, two water parks, and at night to the Disney Springs area.
Plus, as a bonus, guests at these hotels also receive the “2017 Disney Springs Passport” booklet that features exclusive discounts and specials from Disney Springs merchants on entertainment, shopping and dining. Among the coupons featured in the booklet are discounts and special offers at House of Blues Restaurant, Rainforest Café at Disney Springs Marketplace, T-REX, Ghirardelli Ice Cream & Chocolate Shop, Wolfgang Puck Express, American Threads, and Sephora.
The special rates also provide the opportunity to take in such exciting new offerings at the Walt Disney World Resort as Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular Fireworks and The Music of Pixar LIVE! A Symphony of Characters at Disney’s Hollywood Studios; Frozen Ever After and Soarin’ Around The World at Epcot; Kilimanjaro Safaris and the nighttime spectacular Rivers of Light for a full day to night experience at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park; and also new this summer Happily Ever After, the largest projection and fireworks show in Magic Kingdom Park history.
The Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels’ “Teacher Appreciation Rates” for stays May 22-September 30, 2017, are:
- B Resort & Spa – Disney Springs Resort Area – rates from $79 per room, per night
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista – Disney Springs Area – rates from $72 per room, per night
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando – Disney Springs Area — rates from $135 per suite, per night
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace – Disney Springs Area – rates from $125 per room, per night
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista – Disney Springs Area – rates from $98 per room, per night
- Holiday Inn Orlando – Disney Springs Area – rates from $95 per room, per night
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista – Disney Springs Resort Area – rates from $72 per room, per night
Visiting also provides the opportunity to take in such special events as the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, from August 31-November 13, 2017; Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at the Magic Kingdom Park, from August 25-November 1, 2017: and Disney Night of Joy on September 8 and 9, 2017, at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
Benefits of staying at one of the seven Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels include:
- The ability to purchase Disney Theme Park admissions at each hotel
- Advance tee times and discounts at all Walt Disney World Resort golf courses
- Disney Merchandise store located in each hotel
- The ability to book advance dining and dinner show reservations for all restaurants across the Walt Disney World Resort.
With nearly 30 food and beverage outlets and restaurants, over 3,700 rooms and an array of amenities, the Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels offer a rate, space and menu to please every guest. Located in the heart of the Disney Springs area, these properties are within walking distance of exceptional shopping, dining and entertainment venues.
Click here to learn more about each resort and book your visit.
Not a teacher but still looking for a great deal on a Disney Vacation this summer? Or looking to travel to Disneyland or on a Disney Cruise? Fill out the form below form below or send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations. I work with all Disney Destinations around the globe. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.954.401.9577, via email at email@example.com, or follow along on Facebook.
*The special rates are available for stays May 22-September 30, 2017, based on availability. Some blackout dates may apply, and availability may be limited. The rates do not include the Resort Services Fee or daily parking fee (if applicable), taxes or gratuities. The offer is not valid with any other special offers, promotions, existing reservations, or for groups. All teachers and school support staff must show proof of employment upon check-in.
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News!
Please note we sometimes get commissions for purchases made through links in our posts.
Latest posts by Holly R (see all)
- Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival Kicks Off Next Month With Magic for All! - February 18, 2018
- Is Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween First Party Even Earlier This Year and Is Magic Kingdom Closing Even Earlier for Non-party Guests? - February 18, 2018
- New PhotoPass Opportunities Coming to Toy Story Land - February 18, 2018