Earlier this month we shared that Disney was creating a new “Secret” Supper Menu for Artist Point at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge. Well it looks like the secret is out at Artist Point and we have all the delicious details to share.
Artist Point located at Wilderness Lodge is one of Disney’s Signature Dining locations. They specialize in Pacific Northwest cuisine with a focus on a “farm-to-fork” menu using fresh seasonal ingredients. Artist Point also boasts a comprehensive, award-winning wine list featuring over 130 selections exclusively from Pacific Northwest wineries.
Secret Supper Menu
Presented by Chef Michael Gonsalves
Sommelier Viviana Altesor
Farm Egg Fettuccine
- baby heirloom tomatoes, shaved garlic, EVOO
- Sokol Blosser Pinot Gris, Willamette Valley*
Slow Braised Pork Shank
- celery root smashed potatoes, wilted kale, upland cress (vegetarian option available upon request)
- ROCO Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley*
Buttered Popcorn Milk Shake
- almond butter cookies
- NxNW Dessert Riesling, Benches Vineyard, Columbia Valley*
- pate de fruit, ganache lolli
*If you decide on the wine parings it is an additional $25.
The price for this menu is $55 per person for all four courses. Sales Tax and gratuity are not included in that price and additional discounts may not be applied to this specially priced menu. It is also not eligible on the Disney Dining Plan.
There are also new “secret” menu items starting this week at World Premier Food Court at All Star Movies Resort. Stay tuned for more details once we try them out!
Ready to experience Disney for yourself? There are still fantastic 2017 Summer and Fall packages to be had. Click here or send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner.
Want more help planning your next Disney vacation? As an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, my goal is to help you plan the Magic your way. I create customized itineraries, book advanced dining and FastPass+ reservations, monitor for discounts for your vacation, and much much more! And did I mention that my services are FREE? Get in touch toll-free at 1-800-454-4501, via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook.
Image Credit: Disney
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News!
Please note we sometimes get commissions for purchases made through links in our posts.
Latest posts by Sarah Phillips (see all)
- Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival Guide For Foodies - February 21, 2018
- FreeForm Orders New Original Comedy Pilot ‘Girls Code’ - February 20, 2018
- Two Kids Try ‘Tall Man’ Scam To Get Into Black Panther Movie - February 20, 2018