This is Halloween, this is Halloween, okay maybe not, but it will feel like it when the new Art of Coloring: The Nightmare Before Christmas Coloring Book debuts July 18th! The new cover art looks fantastic!
Tender Lumplings everywhere, and fans of all ages will enjoy these stunning pen-and-ink illustrations of beautiful landscapes, elaborate patterns, and memorable characters from Disney’s hit stop-motion animation feature Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas. Like the previous Art of Coloring Books, this one will also have the lay flat book block on the back, and 100 images of fantastic and ghoulish delights.
I’m probably most excited for this one out of all of the Disney Art of Coloring books released so far. Which one has been your favorite? If you haven’t seen all the ones available yet, you can check them out below.
- Art of Coloring: Moana
- Art of Coloring: Disney Animals
- Art of Coloring Disney Princess
- Art of Coloring: Beauty and the Beast
- Art of Coloring: Tsum Tsum
- Art of Coloring: Disney Villains
- Art of Coloring: Muppets
- Art of Coloring Star Wars: Rogue One
- Art of Coloring Disney Frozen
- Art of Coloring Star Wars
The Art of Coloring: The Nightmare Before Christmas Coloring Book debuts July 18th, and is available for pre-order on Amazon.
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney News & Planning Tips to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and even our Tee Public Store!
Latest posts by Danielle L (see all)
- May the Force Blend With You, with a Star Wars Immersion Blender - May 25, 2017
- Accessorize in Style for Disney with MagicBand 2.0 Decals - May 25, 2017
- The May TeePublic Site Wide Sale is Happening Now! - May 24, 2017