This is Halloween, this is Halloween, okay it’s almost Halloween, but it will feel like it with the Art of Coloring: The Nightmare Before Christmas Coloring Book, that is perfect for this season.
Tender Lumplings everywhere, and fans of all ages will enjoy these stunning pen-and-ink illustrations of beautiful landscapes, elaborate patterns, and memorable characters from Disney’s hit stop-motion animation feature Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas. Like the previous Art of Coloring Books, this one will also have the lay flat book block on the back, and 100 images of fantastic and ghoulish delights.
I’m probably most excited for this one out of all of the Disney Art of Coloring books released so far. Which one has been your favorite? If you haven’t seen all the ones available yet, you can check them out below.
- Art of Coloring: Moana
- Art of Coloring: Disney Animals
- Art of Coloring Disney Princess
- Art of Coloring: Beauty and the Beast
- Art of Coloring: Tsum Tsum
- Art of Coloring: Disney Villains
- Art of Coloring: Muppets
- Art of Coloring Star Wars: Rogue One
- Art of Coloring: Disney Frozen
- Art of Coloring: Star Wars
- Art of Coloring: Mickey and Minnie
The Art of Coloring: The Nightmare Before Christmas Coloring Book is available on Amazon.
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News!
Please note we sometimes get commissions for purchases made through links in our posts.
Latest posts by Danielle L (see all)
- New Limited Edition YesterEars Magic Kingdom Tees Available - January 18, 2018
- The Minnie Mouse Spirit Jersey Has Arrived at Disneyland - January 17, 2018
- New Tsum Tsum Pocahontas Collection Coming Soon - January 17, 2018