It’s almost crunch time for those holiday gifts! With just a bit over two weeks to go to Christmas Day, now is the time to finalize gifts for those on your list you have the hardest time shopping for. Not to worry! Disney has you covered with a unique gift of treasured photos from your Disney Travels!
Why not surprise a loved one with an album filled with hundreds of photos from your family’s recent trips to Walt Disney World Resort? Emily Southard of Disney Parks Blog did just that for her mom and said, “When she opened it, her reaction told me it was her favorite gift. My entire family spent nearly an hour on Christmas Day looking at page after page of memories spent in our favorite place in the world.”
If you’re also looking for a unique gift for someone who loves Walt Disney World, consider giving the gift of a Disney memory! Disney PhotoPass Service makes it easy, offering an assortment of products you can customize with photos taken during your vacation.
With calendars, ornaments, magnets, coasters, mugs, photo books, and much more, there’s a product for everyone on your list.
You can customize these products with any photo in your Disney PhotoPass account, but don’t worry if you haven’t visited recently: you can also upload photos from your device.
If you’d like to receive your photo gifts before December 25, please note our order deadlines:
- Standard shipping to U.S. addresses: December 11
- Express shipping to U.S. addresses: December 13
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News!
Please note we sometimes get commissions for purchases made through links in our posts.
Latest posts by Holly R (see all)
- Kristen Bell Receives Sweet Surprise From Seniors She Met While Riding Out Hurricane Irma at Disney World - January 22, 2018
- Protest Held for ‘Dreamers’ Blocks Entrance to Disneyland - January 22, 2018
- Minnie Mouse Debuts New Cheerleader Uniform for National Polka Dot Day! - January 22, 2018