Disney Interactive has announced the launch of the free-to-play mobile game “Alice in Wonderland: A New Champion” It is currently on iOS and soon to be on Android devices. Players experience the sights and mysteries of Wonderland while they fight to thwart the return of the evil Red Queen and her minions.
Players tumble through the rabbit hole into this fantastical land and work with the story characters to help rebuild Wonderland and set things right. Along the way, they will solve riddles, craft tools, and assume the mantle as the White Queen’s Champion in order to help Alice save Wonderland from the scourge of the Red Queen.
Some Key Features:
- Familiar friends, like Alice, the Mad Hatter, the White Rabbit, and the March Hare.
- Visually stunning locations such as the Mad Tea Party, magnificent White Queen’s Castle, cozy Bayard’s Village, and many more.
- Crafting tools and resources to help the denizens of Wonderland survive and flourish.
- Whimsical riddles and make sense of the twisty illogic that characterize the delightful and intriguing Wonderland.
Wishing you Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney News & Planning Tips to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, Tumblr, and even our Tee Public Store!
DISCLOSURE: I may be an affiliate for products that I recommend on our website. If you purchase those items through my links I will sometimes earn a commission. You will not pay more when buying a product through my link. In fact, I oftentimes am able to negotiate a lower rate (or bonuses) not available elsewhere. Plus, when you order through my link, it helps me to pay for my website, and continue to offer you lots of free stuff. Thank you, in advance for your support!
Latest posts by Maria (see all)
- SeaWorld Orlando’s Praise Wave Makes a Splash with MERCYME Taking the Stage March 12th - March 4, 2016
- SeaWorld Orlando Offers Free Beer - March 3, 2016
- SeaWorld Orlando Unveils New Coaster Car: Inspired by Sharks, Engineered for Speed - February 17, 2016