A Super Sweet 16 at Disney’s Wedding Pavilion
Sixteen years ago the first permanent wedding destination at Walt Disney World Resort was built. Disney’s Wedding Pavilion would quickly grow to become a crown jewel and one of our most popular ceremony locations. To commemorate this special milestone, we recently installed striking stained glass windows etched with our signature Cinderella’s Coach.
Have a memory of Disney’s Wedding Pavilion that you’d like to share? Be sure to leave me a message in the comments below. As always, feel free to tweet me or connect with other Disney couples on our Facebook page. Happily-ever-after!
Take a look back at more memorable moments at Disney’s Wedding Pavilion:
- Wedding Trends with David Tutera
- A Surprise Vow Renewal Fit for a Princess at Walt Disney World
- Disney’s Wedding Pavilion Marks Crystal Celebration
A Super Sweet 16 at Disney’s Wedding Pavilion by Korri McFann: Originally posted on the Disney Parks Blog
- Tonga Toast: Disney World Ultimate Breakfast Treat (onlywdworld.com)
- Grand Gathering Celebrations to be discontinued at Walt Disney World (chipandco.com)