There is nothing more frustrating than being on your dream Walt Disney World vacation, capturing pictures and videos to savor the memories…only to discover your phone is flashing Low Battery!! While Disney offers the Memory Maker, with many PhotoPass locations throughout the parks; for experiences like character dining or capturing more candid moments, parades, and shows, you are going to want a fully charged cell phone!
Well, I have great news for those looking to solve their low battery problem. Eight Walt Disney World Resorts just added FuelRod kiosks on-site! Take a look:
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- Disney’s Boardwalk Resort
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
FuelRods are reusable, portable charging devices for your mobile phone. You can purchase a FuelRod at any of the kiosks for $30 a piece, and can trade in your dead charger for a new one at no additional costs, and no limit to the amount of times you exchange them!
Ready to start Planning your 2018 Disney Vacation? Disney will be releasing their 2018 pricing June 20th! Fill out our form below to receive your FREE quote from one of our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners.
As an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner with MickeyTravels, LLC, I can save you money and time planning your MAGICAL vacation! My planning services are always 100% FREE! Contact me today for your FREE, no obligation quote, [email protected] or follow me on Facebook for the latest Disney updates, deals, and travel tips!
Image Credit: FuelRod
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney News & Planning Tips to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and even our Tee Public Store!
Latest posts by Shannon (see all)
- Disneyland’s New FastPass System is up and Running! - June 22, 2017
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story Coming to Netflix in July! - June 22, 2017
- Celebrate Halloween Disney-Style at Tokyo Disneyland - June 21, 2017