There is nothing more frustrating than being on your dream Walt Disney World vacation, capturing pictures and videos to savor the memories…only to discover your phone is flashing Low Battery!! While Disney offers the Memory Maker, with many PhotoPass locations throughout the parks; for experiences like character dining or capturing more candid moments, parades, and shows, you are going to want a fully charged cell phone!
Well, I have great news for those looking to solve their low battery problem. Eight Walt Disney World Resorts just added FuelRod kiosks on-site! Take a look:
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- Disney’s Boardwalk Resort
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
FuelRods are reusable, portable charging devices for your mobile phone. You can purchase a FuelRod at any of the kiosks for $30 a piece, and can trade in your dead charger for a new one at no additional costs, and no limit to the amount of times you exchange them!
Ready to start Planning your 2018 Disney Vacation? Disney will be releasing their 2018 pricing June 20th! Fill out our form below to receive your FREE quote from one of our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners.
As an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner with MickeyTravels, LLC, I can save you money and time planning your MAGICAL vacation! My planning services are always 100% FREE! Contact me today for your FREE, no obligation quote, firstname.lastname@example.org or follow me on Facebook for the latest Disney updates, deals, and travel tips!
Image Credit: FuelRod
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News!
Please note we sometimes get commissions for purchases made through links in our posts.
Latest posts by Shannon (see all)
- Adorable Holiday Candle Themed Petit Cakes at Amorette’s Patisserie - November 27, 2017
- Enjoy the Music of Coco with Epcot’s new Mariachi Band - November 27, 2017
- Mickey Mouse Candy Cane Beignets Available at Disneyland - November 26, 2017