5 Snacks to Pack in a Cooler at Walt Disney World
Walt Disney World allows you to bring a cooler into Walt Disney World, given you follow a few simple rules. So why not take advantage, you will save money and let your snack credits stretch further – a double win! Snacks are great to keep handy for little ones at Walt Disney World, not only will they be thirstier than normal it is great to have little ones busy doing something while you wait in line! Here are some family friendly snack foods you might want to pack on your next Walt Disney World vacation:
- Drinks – Don’t waste a snack credit of soft drinks and bottle water! Bring your own and use your snack credits for something much better like a Dole Whip! Keep your drinks cold in your room refrigerator or pack your sink down with ice the night before to get your beverages cold!
- Goldfish – Nothing keeps little kids occupied quite like goldfish! They are small and fit nicely into a child’s hand
- String Cheese – String cheese is very filling and keeps well in a cooler.
- Uncrustables – These things are a great idea! Peanut Butter and Jelly in sealed bread! It stays great inside a cooler and really isn’t too much of a mess either making it perfect for children! These are great around lunch time if you don’t want to shell out the cash for a counter service lunch. This would also be a great idea if you have a child that isn’t old enough to have the dining plan. Bring this for them instead and save yourself a little cash. Pair it with some other items in your cooler and you have got a nice little lunch!
- Trail Mix – I know there are some sweet and salty lovers out there! These are great for kids to hold and keep them busy in the stroller! Make sure to keep them inside the cooler though so the chocolate doesn’t melt!
While these options may not be the healthiest they do keep well inside a cooler. We do not pack a cooler to replace all of our meals at Walt Disney World, but to curb a craving. The only time my daughter gets irritable at Walt Disney World is when she gets hungry so it is great to have a few snacks on hand! Snacks also help to keep her in her stroller, it gives her something to do while she is sitting down giving us a break from carrying her!
Don’t forget to pack hand sanitizer inside your cooler as well! There is a lot of sickness that goes around Walt Disney World so before your snack make sure to freshen up! Also pack some baby wipes for sticky little fingers. They are great to have on hand so you don’t have to go to the bathroom to wash up each time your child eats something! It can save a lot of time!
I would love to hear from all of you on what, if anything, you pack to bring inside the Parks!
- Five Ways To Ruin A Walt Disney World Vacation (chipandco.com)
- Can you meet Rapunzel at Walt Disney World? (chipandco.com)
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney News & Planning Tips to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, Tumblr, and even our Tee Public Store!