Disney is continuing to make your holiday shopping much easier this season! Earlier today, they announced a limited edition MagicBand that is available for select 2018 Walt Disney World Vacation Packages. Now, they have just launched a new website that will make it even easier to give the gift of magic this year.
The new website allows visitors to purchase the following options:
- Theme Park, Water Park and Special Event Tickets – Choose from a wide variety of ticket types. Everything from a ticket to Disneyland to a night at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party.
- Vacation Packages – Build the getaway of your family’s dreams with immersive accommodations and experiences. Gift the magic of a Walt Disney World Vacation Package, a Disney Cruise, or even an Adventures by Disney Vacation. There’s even the option for Disney Vacation Club memberships.
- Disney Gift Card – Recipients can use a gift card throughout Disney Parks and at other Disney destinations to pay for just about anything—including hotel stays, meals, merchandise, spa treatments and even trips. The minimum Disney Gift Card purchase is just $25!
There’s nothing quite like surprising a loved one with a Disney vacation or experience—and there are countless ways to deliver the news!
Kids may love chasing clues on a scavenger hunt or unwrapping a gift box or envelope containing a special message or token that symbolizes the trip.
Older family members and relatives may get a kick out of receiving a Disney Gift Card in the mail—or opening an unexpected email, letting them know they’re in for an amazing treat!
To start checking off everyone on your Christmas list, you can visit GiveDisneyVacations.com.
Well, I know what I am going to be doing tonight – starting and finishing most of my Christmas shopping!
Let’s start planning your Disney Destination vacation! There still are some great rates and rooms available for this holiday season! CLICK HERE , fill out the form below, or send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best available rate offered by Disney and my services are 100% FREE!
As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations. I work with all Disney Destinations. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.954.401.9577, via email at MickeyTravelsHolly@gmail.com, or follow along on Facebook.
Image/Source Credit: Disney
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News!
Please note we sometimes get commissions for purchases made through links in our posts.
Latest posts by Holly R (see all)
- On-Site Nurse Pilot Program Announced for Select Walt Disney World Resorts - January 18, 2018
- Enjoy Adventures by Disney’s Newest Offering – Paris and Seine River Cruise with This Special Offer - January 17, 2018
- Swing by Disney’s All-Star Music Resort to Taste the Sweet Cream Cheesecake - January 17, 2018