Discover colorful fare that paints an exquisite picture of gastronomical perfection—only at the Epcot’s Festival of the Arts!
Art critics and gourmands alike can enjoy a feast for the eyes as well as the palate! Explore a world where food imitates art as the epicurean elite converge to create mouthwatering magic that rivals the masters.
From signature dining and Festival-exclusive “food studios” to seminars and workshops with pro kitchen wizards, Guests will savor avant-garde flavors sure to make Picasso proud.
- World Showcase, Epcot
- Daily from January 12 to February 19, 2018
- Food studios open from 11:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- Epcot admission required
- Alcohol will only be served to Guests 21 and older
- Events are subject to change or cancellation without notice
Please note: the following menu items marked with (GF) are gluten/wheat-friendly and those with (V) are vegetarian.
We have a sneak peek at the Food Booth Menus for Epcot Festival of the Arts. Check them out below!
The Deconstructed Dish
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News!
Latest posts by Chip (see all)
- Dinner with a view at the Catal Restaurant in Downtown Disney - April 6, 2018
- Rest in Peace Disney Wedding Minister Rev. Tim Herring - April 5, 2018
- Disney changing Spaceship Earth to Rose Gold and receives new sponsor! - April 1, 2018