Out now is the all new 2013 Walt Disney World Park Maps! Jam packed with all new goodies including Photopass, Fantasyland, and much more. I love the new design. Very clean and stylish while not being overloaded with info that you can’t see everything you need too. You can download them here or over on our .
Check them out and let me know what you think.
More maps after the jump.
- Disney World Behind the Magic – What Disney does behind the scenes to help YOU have a better vacation (chipandco.com)
- 5 New Disney Couture Ear Hats Kick Off ‘Year of the Ear’ at Disney Parks (chipandco.com)
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney News & Planning Tips to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, Tumblr, and even our Tee Public Store!
DISCLOSURE: I may be an affiliate for products that I recommend on our website. If you purchase those items through my links I will sometimes earn a commission. You will not pay more when buying a product through my link. In fact, I oftentimes am able to negotiate a lower rate (or bonuses) not available elsewhere. Plus, when you order through my link, it helps me to pay for my website, and continue to offer you lots of free stuff. Thank you, in advance for your support!
Latest posts by Chip (see all)
- A Midnight Soirée at the Tower of Terror for D23 Members - June 28, 2016
- What’s new and what’s next at Walt Disney World - June 26, 2016
- Disney Pin Trading Etiquette, Guidelines & Hidden Mickey Pins - June 26, 2016