Disney chefs and beverage experts will serve up 220 different foods and beverages at the 18th annual Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, which takes place from Sept. 27-Nov. 11, 2013 at the Disney World Resort.
Some Festival highlights include:
Culinary demos from a high-powered lineup of celebrity chefs such as Cat Cora, Gale Gand and Buddy Valastro.
Daily wine tastings and mixology seminars, which will cost you extra.
Special culinary programs that showcase a lineup of renowned winemakers and guest chefs.
A lineup of premium seminars, including the popular Party for the Senses.
Check out the full schedule below:
- Sept. 27-29 – Starship starring Mickey Thomas
- Sept. 30-Oct. 1 – Go-Go’s
- Oct. 2-4 – Air Supply
- Oct. 5-6 – Sister Hazel
- Oct. 7-9 – Sugar Ray
- Oct. 10-11 – Edwin McCain
- Oct. 12-13 – Manhattan Transfer
- Oct. 14-15 – Wilson Phillips
- Oct. 16-17 – The Pointer Sisters
- Oct. 18-20 – Night Ranger
- Oct. 21-23 – Boyz II Men
- Oct. 24-25 – Survivor
- Oct. 26-27 – 38 Special
- Oct. 28-30 – Smash Mouth
- Oct. 31-Nov. 1 – Spin Doctors
- Nov. 2-3 – Christopher Cross
- Nov. 4-5 – Hanson
- Nov. 6-8 – Dennis DeYoung
- Nov. 9-11 – Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
Just to sweeten the pot a little, this is all included with your admission to Epcot. How cool is that?
Wishing you Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News!
Please note we sometimes get commissions for purchases made through links in our posts.
Latest posts by Maria (see all)
- SeaWorld Orlando’s Praise Wave Makes a Splash with MERCYME Taking the Stage March 12th - March 4, 2016
- SeaWorld Orlando Offers Free Beer - March 3, 2016
- SeaWorld Orlando Unveils New Coaster Car: Inspired by Sharks, Engineered for Speed - February 17, 2016