Disney chefs and beverage experts will serve up 220 different foods and beverages at the 18th annual Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, which takes place from Sept. 27-Nov. 11, 2013 at the Disney World Resort.
Some Festival highlights include:
Culinary demos from a high-powered lineup of celebrity chefs such as Cat Cora, Gale Gand and Buddy Valastro.
Daily wine tastings and mixology seminars, which will cost you extra.
Special culinary programs that showcase a lineup of renowned winemakers and guest chefs.
A lineup of premium seminars, including the popular Party for the Senses.
Check out the full schedule below:
- Sept. 27-29 – Starship starring Mickey Thomas
- Sept. 30-Oct. 1 – Go-Go’s
- Oct. 2-4 – Air Supply
- Oct. 5-6 – Sister Hazel
- Oct. 7-9 – Sugar Ray
- Oct. 10-11 – Edwin McCain
- Oct. 12-13 – Manhattan Transfer
- Oct. 14-15 – Wilson Phillips
- Oct. 16-17 – The Pointer Sisters
- Oct. 18-20 – Night Ranger
- Oct. 21-23 – Boyz II Men
- Oct. 24-25 – Survivor
- Oct. 26-27 – 38 Special
- Oct. 28-30 – Smash Mouth
- Oct. 31-Nov. 1 – Spin Doctors
- Nov. 2-3 – Christopher Cross
- Nov. 4-5 – Hanson
- Nov. 6-8 – Dennis DeYoung
- Nov. 9-11 – Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
Just to sweeten the pot a little, this is all included with your admission to Epcot. How cool is that?
Wishing you Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News!
Be sure to check out our sister site Disney Addicts, where we feature all the best Disney Planning Tips and more! Or drop by our You Might Be a Disney Addict Facebook group where you can chat about your your home away from home... Disney!
Please note we sometimes get commissions for purchases made through links in our posts.
Latest posts by Maria (see all)
- SeaWorld Orlando’s Praise Wave Makes a Splash with MERCYME Taking the Stage March 12th - March 4, 2016
- SeaWorld Orlando Offers Free Beer - March 3, 2016
- SeaWorld Orlando Unveils New Coaster Car: Inspired by Sharks, Engineered for Speed - February 17, 2016