Disney chefs and beverage experts will serve up 220 different foods and beverages at the 18th annual Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, which takes place from Sept. 27-Nov. 11, 2013 at the Disney World Resort.
Some Festival highlights include:
Culinary demos from a high-powered lineup of celebrity chefs such as Cat Cora, Gale Gand and Buddy Valastro.
Daily wine tastings and mixology seminars, which will cost you extra.
Special culinary programs that showcase a lineup of renowned winemakers and guest chefs.
A lineup of premium seminars, including the popular Party for the Senses.
Check out the full schedule below:
- Sept. 27-29 – Starship starring Mickey Thomas
- Sept. 30-Oct. 1 – Go-Go’s
- Oct. 2-4 – Air Supply
- Oct. 5-6 – Sister Hazel
- Oct. 7-9 – Sugar Ray
- Oct. 10-11 – Edwin McCain
- Oct. 12-13 – Manhattan Transfer
- Oct. 14-15 – Wilson Phillips
- Oct. 16-17 – The Pointer Sisters
- Oct. 18-20 – Night Ranger
- Oct. 21-23 – Boyz II Men
- Oct. 24-25 – Survivor
- Oct. 26-27 – 38 Special
- Oct. 28-30 – Smash Mouth
- Oct. 31-Nov. 1 – Spin Doctors
- Nov. 2-3 – Christopher Cross
- Nov. 4-5 – Hanson
- Nov. 6-8 – Dennis DeYoung
- Nov. 9-11 – Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
Just to sweeten the pot a little, this is all included with your admission to Epcot. How cool is that?
Wishing you Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust
Let my friends at World of Magic Travel help you plan your next Magical Disney Vacation. Their services are 100% free with no cost to you. Who wouldn't want someone to do all the tedious trip planning and reservations for them? Just use the box in the top right of the page (or click here), and one of our Travel Magicians will be in touch with shortly. Remember everyone deserves a little magic when booking their vacation, and World of Magic Travel is here to help.
Latest posts by Maria (see all)
- New Starbucks Location will be opening soon at Hollywood Studios - November 27, 2014
- Disney’s Castaway Cay Challenge Adds Some More Competition to the 2015 Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend - November 26, 2014
- Have you Heard about Trattoria al Forno at Disney’s Boardwalk Resort? - November 24, 2014