It’s that time of year again when I get tons of questions here at Chip and Co as to when Disney will be taping the Disney Parks Christmas Day Parade for both Disney World and Disneyland. Well every year we deliver the news well before the other guys.
Well this year is no different!
I have the info from a reliable source that Disney World will be taping their Christmas Day Parade on December 6th – 8th, 2013.
The schedule is as follows:
- Friday December 6th, 2013 Morning Practice followed by performance and the taping of the parade.
- Saturday December 7th, 2013 Morning Practice followed by performance and the taping of the parade.
- Sunday December 8th, 2013 is the rain back up day. (Taping could happen as late as 4:00 pm)
Details on who will be at the taping haven’t been released yet, but you know Disney Parks Christmas Day Parade always brings in the biggest names in both Movies & Music!
Remember dates and times are always subject to change. If you are going to be in the Disney Parks on those days and want to avoid the crowds just be sure to visit one of the other theme parks between Friday – Sunday. Although if you want to be apart of the event we will have details on getting tickets in the coming months.
Merry Christmas and Have Fun!!
Wishing you Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust
Latest posts by Maria (see all)
- “Into the Woods” Arrives on *DMA and Blu-Ray on 3/24 - February 25, 2015
- SeaWorld Orlando’s Amazing Manatee Rescue - February 25, 2015
- Enter the Alexander Funny Family Photos Sweepstakes - February 24, 2015