Agent P has gained the power of reflective mirrors in the latest chapter of the hit mobile game Where’s My Perry? In “A Platypus Never Forgets,” players can now deflect Dr. Doofenshmirtz’s lasers and Crazy-inators in an effort to help our semi-aquatic sleuth reach the Organization Without a Cool Acronym’s headquarters. The new chapter features 20 new levels, and players can test their secret agent skills even further by discovering the hidden gems and unlocking two bonus gnome-filled levels!
Have you caught the Where’s my Perry bug yet? My daughter LOVES this game and I have been known to play a level or 2 for her when it gets a little tough
- “Phineas and Ferb and YOU: A Brand New Reality” Virtual Experiences Launches at Walt Disney World’s Downtown Disney (jedimouseketeer.blogspot.com)
- New Phineas and Ferb Adventure Comes to Downtown Disney! (chipandco.com)
Latest posts by Chip C (see all)
- Dessert Party Added to Mickey’s No So Scary Halloween Party - August 25, 2014
- New Move it! Shake It! Dance & Play It! Street Party Debuts this fall - August 22, 2014
- Hollywood Studios-Villains Unleashed Guide Map Released - August 21, 2014