Agent P has gained the power of reflective mirrors in the latest chapter of the hit mobile game Where’s My Perry? In “A Platypus Never Forgets,” players can now deflect Dr. Doofenshmirtz’s lasers and Crazy-inators in an effort to help our semi-aquatic sleuth reach the Organization Without a Cool Acronym’s headquarters. The new chapter features 20 new levels, and players can test their secret agent skills even further by discovering the hidden gems and unlocking two bonus gnome-filled levels!
Have you caught the Where’s my Perry bug yet? My daughter LOVES this game and I have been known to play a level or 2 for her when it gets a little tough 😉
- “Phineas and Ferb and YOU: A Brand New Reality” Virtual Experiences Launches at Walt Disney World’s Downtown Disney (jedimouseketeer.blogspot.com)
- New Phineas and Ferb Adventure Comes to Downtown Disney! (chipandco.com)
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney News & Planning Tips to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and even our Tee Public Store!
Latest posts by Chip (see all)
- Pixar’s “Cars 3” fuels two new soundtrack releases - May 18, 2017
- My recent stay at the Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace a Disney Springs Hotel - May 17, 2017
- The Disney Dream Store returns to the 2017 D23 Expo - May 15, 2017