Agent P has gained the power of reflective mirrors in the latest chapter of the hit mobile game Where’s My Perry? In “A Platypus Never Forgets,” players can now deflect Dr. Doofenshmirtz’s lasers and Crazy-inators in an effort to help our semi-aquatic sleuth reach the Organization Without a Cool Acronym’s headquarters. The new chapter features 20 new levels, and players can test their secret agent skills even further by discovering the hidden gems and unlocking two bonus gnome-filled levels!
Have you caught the Where’s my Perry bug yet? My daughter LOVES this game and I have been known to play a level or 2 for her when it gets a little tough
- “Phineas and Ferb and YOU: A Brand New Reality” Virtual Experiences Launches at Walt Disney World’s Downtown Disney (jedimouseketeer.blogspot.com)
- New Phineas and Ferb Adventure Comes to Downtown Disney! (chipandco.com)
Latest posts by Chip C (see all)
- Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes 2.0Enlists Two New Favorites From Marvel Universe – Yondu and Falcon - September 15, 2014
- Top 7 Reasons to Love Main Street USA - September 8, 2014
- College Cheer and Dance Squads Show Their Disney Side to Win Big this Season - September 8, 2014