Agent P has gained the power of reflective mirrors in the latest chapter of the hit mobile game Where’s My Perry? In “A Platypus Never Forgets,” players can now deflect Dr. Doofenshmirtz’s lasers and Crazy-inators in an effort to help our semi-aquatic sleuth reach the Organization Without a Cool Acronym’s headquarters. The new chapter features 20 new levels, and players can test their secret agent skills even further by discovering the hidden gems and unlocking two bonus gnome-filled levels!
Have you caught the Where’s my Perry bug yet? My daughter LOVES this game and I have been known to play a level or 2 for her when it gets a little tough 😉
- “Phineas and Ferb and YOU: A Brand New Reality” Virtual Experiences Launches at Walt Disney World’s Downtown Disney (jedimouseketeer.blogspot.com)
- New Phineas and Ferb Adventure Comes to Downtown Disney! (chipandco.com)
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney News & Planning Tips to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, Tumblr, and even our Tee Public Store! Also don't forget to visit some of our other sites - Disney Addicts where we answer your Disney Questions, the Disney Fashionista is serving up the best in Disney Travel, Fashion, Makeup and More on her site, finally be sure to check out our You Might Be a Disney Addict Facebook Group.
Latest posts by Chip Confer (see all)
- Disney Finds – The Ellie Badge - July 5, 2015
- Disney USB Sticker Wrap for iPhone - July 5, 2015
- Video – Disney’s 2015 Celebrate America! A Fourth of July Concert in the Sky - July 4, 2015