Disney Cruise Line has a special offer, just for Canadian residents! For a limited time, Canadian residents can enjoy 20% off current rates on the May 24 or June 2, 2014 Disney cruises to Alaska that are departing from Vancouver, Canada! This offer is valid for stateroom categories 4A-11B, without restrictions.
When your family vacations with Disney Cruise Line, you will enjoy attention to detail, family entertainment and world-class hospitality. When you sail to Alaska aboard the Disney Wonder, you can enjoy:
- Live entertainment, including Broadway-style shows as well as meet-and-greets with Disney Characters
- Luxurious staterooms with plenty of space and elegant nautical décor
- Diverse dining options, both elegant restaurants and casual, quick service venues
- Fun and imaginative youth clubs for kids, tweens and teens
- Vista Spa & Salon offering a full menu of rejuvenating therapies
- Sparkling pools and splashtacular play spaces
The number of staterooms allocated for this offer is limited. The rate is listed in U.S. dollars and does not include Government Taxes and Fees, Gratuities, or Port Adventures.This offer cannot be combined with other offers, discounts or onboard credits. Proof of Canada residency will be required at the time of check-in.
Have you heard about the Chip and Co Land and Sea package this fall? We will be at the WaltDisney World Resort October 11-16, 2014 and then on a 3-night Bahamian Cruise October 16-19, 2014! You can enjoy exclusive events just for our fans. Plus, we have discounted rates that you won’t find anywhere else! Contact me for details!
When Siera isn’t helping plan Disney vacations or sharing the latest Disney news, you can find her spreading magic on Facebook and Twitter. Are you planning a Disney Cruise Line orDisney World vacation? Siera, a travel agent with Destinations in Florida, would love to help you! Contact her at email@example.com or 734-771-1290!
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News!
Please note we sometimes get commissions for purchases made through links in our posts.