10 Ways to Know If You’re a Disney Addict
Chances are that if you are like myself and the other writers here at Chip and Co., you are a Disney Addict. If you already know you are you should join us on our Disney Addict Facebook Page. We have yet to find a cure, but the symptoms of this condition are rather obvious. Most likely your own friends and family have pointed them out to you or questioned your sanity time or two. Still not sure? Check out my Top 10 Ways to Know If You’re a Disney Addict.
2. You sing the theme to Wishes when watching any 4th of July fireworks display. (I did this earlier this month)
3. You ask your family members at least once a day, “where we be right now if we were at Disney?” (This usually happens to me when I’m hungry and my answer is usually Le Cellier).
4. You get excited when you drive past an airport. (This happens to me every time!)
5. You hum the Twilight Zone theme when you board an elevator. (Only when I’m alone. If not, I hum it in my mind or quote Rod Serling’s lines to myself)
6. You watch the free Disney planning DVD’s just for fun. (Done this several times; and if you’re reading this, I’m sure you have too!)
7. You find hidden Mickeys everywhere! (It’s true)
8. No one asks you anymore about where you’re going on vacation. (It’s no longer a question of where, it’s when. Otherwise, I just don’t bring it up to avoid their puzzled expressions and an awkward moment)
9. You quote lines from Disney films in everyday conversation. (Who doesn’t?)
10. You name your pets after Disney characters. (Don’t judge)
Have you shown any of these symptoms? If so, you are probably an Disney Addict so be sure to comment below and share with others who share your condition. Don’t forgot to stop by our Facebook Page and meet other addicts like yourself!
- Put a Little Disney in Your Day: Target’s Disney Artist Collection (aglassslippervacation.com)
- If you got a specialized Disney car tag, what would it say? (pics.chipandco.com)